September 16 2008

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I was late on my first subject (history) but im lucky because my adviser is absent and we have our substitute teacher. my first subject is finish already then i have to wait for 2 hours for my second subject. one thing i forgot is to make my assignment on my THEO subject. (another f*ck*ng shit). i borrowed a laptop from my classmate and type my answer their. (thanks to my classmate:-) ) then, i go to netopia to print what i've type but sh*tly i forgot to save it on the USB. i ran again from 1st floor to 6th floor (Whew! what an exercise). i go back to netopia again and print my assignment. i go back to my theo subject and listen to our teacher. after our dismissal, i went to our office and take our seminar/training (UNO) and after we our seminar we ate @ barbecue house infront of Apo View Hotel then go home @ 11pm. hahay.. what a day.. i hope i have a happy day tomorrow:)

Labels:

0 comments: